Minggu, 27 Juli 2008

Horeeeeee dapet Lotre

isi emailku
lutjibmik@yahoo.com tanggal 27 Juli 2009

The Camelot Group,
Operators of The National Lottery.
3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD

WINNING NOTIFICATION
The United Kingdom National Lottery wishes to inform you
that the results of the E-mail address ballot lottery
international
program by Great Britain held on the of 20th July. 2009
Your mail account have been picked as a winner of a lump sum
pay out
of Eight hundred and ninty-one thousand, nine hundred and
thirty-four Great Britain pounds (£891,934.00 pounds
sterlings) in
cash credited to file REF NO.REF:UKL/74-A0802742008.
This is from total prize money of GBP £4,459,670.00shared
among the FIVE (5) international winners in this
category.All
participants for the online version were selected randomly
from World Wide Web through computer balloting system drawn
from
over 100,000 names database, union associations and
corporate bodies that are listed online.This promotion is
this year's
United Kingdom National Lottery Weekly bonus.
The Camelot Group, operators of the United Kingdom National
Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
Licensed
by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators
(IAGR).All winning must be claimed not later than 7 working
days
from this notification. After this time all unclaimed funds
will be returned to European Union Treasury as unclaimed.
Please
note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number in all
correspondence.Be advice to keep your winning information
confidential until your claims has been
processed and your money remitted to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.To begin your
claim,

please contact your Claims Agent:
Prof. Derek Max.
PROCESSING DEPARTMENT
26 Stanhope Road
Kent CT14 6AD London
United Kingdom
Email:cgnl_claimsunit@yahoo.co.uk
Tel: +447045718420
Tel: +447045747857

He will brief you on steps to be taken for due processing
and remittance of your prize money.Note below your winning
details:Ticket No: 22-1356-4096-988, Serial no:
A069-07,Lucky No:
12-13-21-26-32-39 Bonus-17,File REF No.:
UKL/74-A0802742008,BATCH No.: 2008UKL-01

***IMPORTANT*** FILL OUT THIS WINNERS
KINDLY FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM
FULLNAMES:__________
Sex:________________
ADDRESS:____________
City________________
State_______________
Postcode____________
Country_____________
Tel_________________
Nationality_________
occupation__________

Congratulations again from all our staff.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Dianne Thompson
Online Coordinator,CAMELOT GROUP,
Operator of The National Lottery.

Email yang nawari jasa

Walla! Mail - Get your free unlimited mail today
Your E-Address was selected online in this week's AWARD PROMO.Your draw has a total value of £1.500.000 pounds. Please acknowledge the receipt
of this mail with the details below to :Dr.WoodGate Beirold.Contact E-mail:dr.woodgatebeirold2@btinternet.com

Claims Requirements:
1.Full name:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Sex:
5.Marital Status:
6.Occupation:
7.Phone Number:
8.Nationality
9.Country Of Residence

Email yang nawari jasa

Ref:UK/9420X2/68
Batch:074/05/ZY369

You have won 1,350,000.00 pounds.
To claim your prize,Contact Dr. Chris Williams with the following informations.
Name,Address,Age,Occupation,Country
Email: drchriswilliamsagencydpt@live.com

Mr. David Morrow.

Email yang nawari jasa

Attn: We are please to inform You that you just won the sum of 1,000,000 EURO, form our Freelotto promo 2008. Fill the details:Full Name,Country,Tel,Occupation: Email: jameskeegan57@yahoo.co.uk

Email yang nawari jasa

Contact Mr.Richard Cook for the claim of £1,500,000 GBP which your I D won in the British National Lottery. Please acknowledge the receipt of this mail with the details below to : E-mail: uk.bnlclaimsofficer02@btinternet.com
Claims Requirements:
1.Full name:
2.Home Address:
3.Occupation:
4.Phone Number:
5.Country Of Residence

Email yang nawari jasa

Contact Dr.WoodGate Beirold for the claims of 500,000.00 pounds whichyou have won in BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY. Provide your Names,Addr,Age,Tel,Country,Occupation.
Email:dr.woodgatebeirold01@btinternet.com

Email yang nawari jasa

Good Day,

Please Read and get back to me for more details.
My name is Solomon Adams. I'm the credit officer in International credit bank,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a business proposal in the tune of $5.5m, (Five Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.
Should you be interested, please contact me through my private email
(ss_adams@inbox.ru ) so we can commence on all arrangements and I
Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following information:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Kind Regards,
Mr. Solomon Adams.

Yang minta sumbangan tgl.24 juli 2008

Dear Friend,
My name is Mrs. Azlina NOR, widow to Late ENGR. Mahmood NOR, former contractor of MALAYSIA CENTRAL: Petroleum AND GAS company .I am 68years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want your pity but I need your trust.
My late husband died early last year from heart attack, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity .I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail.
Before my late husband died he made fixed deposited the sum of 5 million dollars (Fix million dollars) in a safe keeping company here in Malaysia, some years ago, that's all I have left now and I need you to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity and invest the remaining for my only adopted lovely child who is just 14years old Girl (Miss Rebecca Nor) in your country pending when she will be matured enough to join the business.
So that when I die my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in your care and management. I hope ALLAH will give you the wisdom to touch very many lives that is my main concern.
Please reply urgently to my private Email: azliannor@yahoo.com.my
So that I will inform you what to do and the next step.

Mrs. Azlina NOR

Yang minta sumbangan tgl.26 juli 2009

From: Dr. Sheikh Amin Al-Obeid
ISLAMIC AID (Charity/Humanitarian Foundation)
47 Theydon Street
London E17 8EN.

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam! Assalamu' Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu ,
Alhamdulillah As you read this mail, you will understand the reason I choose to contact you through this medium. My name is Dr. Sheikh Amin Al-obeid, (69yrs) a former member of Lebanese parliament and one time deputy to the ambassador of Lebanon in Bangkok, Thailand, in 1987. Now i live in London and co-founder of islamic aid charity organisation.
I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer (cancer of the throat) for 5yrs now. I have come to the reality of this world, because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday. The cancer has defiled all forms of medical treatment, I have only few months to live according to my medical experts. My only regret now is my inability to donate charity and humanitarian project to less privileged, poor and disables in the society. Though I am very well to do, i was never open handed; I was always hostile to people and regarded them like they never had hopes of becoming as successful as myself. Now I know that there is a lot more to life than just prosperity.
Now that death is eminent, I have willed and given most of my belonging to immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to support charity/humanitarian work; this is what i want to be remembered for. So far, I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in Africa. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of help/alms to those organizations taking care for the less Privileged in Asia, middle east. They sometimes shortchanged the amount or kept the resources to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contempt with what I have left for them.
The last of my deposit now is an equivalent of (US$3,130,000.00) which no one knows about, is the deposit of Three Million, One Hundred & Thirty Thousand US dollars that I have in a bank (UNITED OVERSEAS BANK (UOB) THAI PCL) in Bangkok, Thailand while I was assistant to the then ambassador of Lebanon to Thailand. I have advised the bank manager and the director of International remittance dept. of the bank that the balance and it’s accrued interests should be transferred to four individuals I shall direct to them from Asia, middle east, Africa and Europe. I would want you to contact the remittance director to transfer to you 25% of the US$3,130,000.00 and it’s accrued interests.
Please Dear Brother, understand that this is for charity and humanitarian projects only. Endeavour to use it judiciously especially for donation to world disasters like earthquake, cyclones, floods and storms and for the less privileged, disables and religious schools.
Below is the contact details of the remittance officer;

Chaiyuth Narkdang (Mr)
Int'l Remittance Dept.
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK (UOB) THAI PCL
(Sathorn Rd. Sub- Branch)
79/10 Moo 4 South Sathron Rd. Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel/Fax: +66-2776574569 Email: remittance_uobbkk@accountant.com
Wassalam!
Dr. Sheikh Amin Al-obeid.

ISLAMIC AID (Charity/Humanitarian Foundation)
47 Theydon Street
London E17 8EN
Tel: +44-7045707347
website: http://www.islamicaid.org.uk/

Kucoba
iseng2 kukirimi alamat dan no rekening yang sebelumnya isinya kukosongkan
kalaupun dapet ya aku bisa membantu kawan yang minta bantuan, tapi klo nggak dapet ya ini sebagai pelajaran bagiku dan bagi kawan2, trus dalam waktu seminggu dapet tau nggak dapet akan ku umumkan di http://lutjibmik.blogspot.com agar saudara mengetahui

4 komentar:

  1. Gimana nih kelanjutannya dapet bener ngga lottrenya soalnya diemail ku juga ada....

    BalasHapus
  2. hi..perkenalkan nama saya tasha,, maaf sebelumnya saya juga dikirimi email tersebut, saya cuma mau tau apakah setelah anda mengirim cek itu, memang benar pernyataan tersebut..terima kasih banyak..

    BalasHapus
  3. Assalamualaikum wr wb.
    Mas, kelanjutan dari Charity Fondation Islamic aid itu gimana?
    Maaf ingin tahu, karena saya juga dapat email yg sejenis..
    Wassalam, Najmy

    BalasHapus
  4. bos aku juga pernah dapet tuh . beneran ga yah.

    BalasHapus

Arsip Blog